Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone,

I am a teensy bit late with the Halloween Blog Entry.  My apologies.

We had a great time yesterday.  Together we read some Halloween books with Mrs. Gallagher,
carved two pumpkins, did some fun math activities,
played Halloween Bingo with Mrs. Maloney, watched a short film, participated in the Halloween parade, and made ourselves some healthy Halloween snacks (pumpkins made out of oranges, ghosts made out of bananas, and roasted pumpkin seeds).  We finished off the afternoon with a dance party. 


Thank you to all of the families that sent goodies for the children.  That was very generous of you. 

I also shared some news with the students... that we had an extra party goer in the classroom...an invisible one. No, it wasn't a ghost.  I am expecting my first child in early April.  My hopes are to remain at work until after the second term report cards and for you and the children to meet the new teacher at parent-teacher interviews in March. 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween.  On to November :).

No comments:

Post a Comment